Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All persons entering Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures are admitted subject to the following Attraction Regulations. Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the Attraction by either Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures Personnel/Staff or Police Officers.
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction or remove from the Attraction any person who:
2.1 Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors.
2.2 Has behaved in the Attraction in a manner, which, in the opinion of Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors.
2.3 Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace.
2.4 Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors in the Attraction.
2.5 Is operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2.6 There is to be no smoking on the premise at any time.
2.7 No dogs are allowed past the Visitors Centre. This is for the health and safety of your dog as they are susceptible to catching mange disease from our wombats that frequent the area.
- By entering this property and participating in our activities (both Treetop Walk and Zipline), you acknowledge the associated risks involved. In the event you sustain a loss of property or personal injury or death, you hereby agree to absolve the company and all staff from any liability whatsoever and are unable to sue the provider for this loss relating to personal injury or death.
- A waiver form must be signed prior to participating in the Zipline which also reinforces the above statement.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Foreign exchange fees may be applied to some transactions at the discretion of the guest's bank or card issuer. Domestic guests with queries regarding foreign exchange fees can contact the attraction using the contact details provided on the website.
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures accepts companion cards. Companion Cards are given to individuals with a permanent disability who always need a companion (carer).
5.1 Individuals with Companion Cards receive free admission for their carer’s.
5.2 Guests who have a permanent disability are eligible for 30% off Treetop Walk admission.
6.1 Safety Measures: In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our Attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of persons visiting our Attractions.
6.2 Visitor Requirements: The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6.3 Acceptance of risk: The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
POLICIES FOR ALL “TOURS” (Zipline, Sunrise and After Dark Zipline Tours)
REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
- Your booking is non-refundable and non-transferable. Your purchase is for a specific time and date. If you are late for your scheduled tour, we cannot hold the tour for you.
- Refunds will only be offered as per ‘Weather’ section.
- There are no refunds for change of mind for inability to complete the Treetop Walk or any of our Tours.
- If a reschedule is necessary, you will be required to pay a $15.00 reschedule fee per booking (Zipline Tour) or $30.00 reschedule fee per person (Sunrise and After Dark Zipline Tours). See ‘Reschedule Fee’ for more information. Changes of date or time of your booked tour can only be made if there is availability.
CHECKING IN AND LATE ARRIVALS
- You must arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to this scheduled start time to check in.
- If you are late for your scheduled tour, we cannot hold the tour for you. Failure to arrive during this “check in” time will most likely result in missing your tour and result in forfeiting your booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
- You will be required to pay the $15.00 reschedule fee per booking (Zipline Tour) or $30.00 reschedule fee per person (Sunrise and After Dark Zipline Tours) if you would not like to forfeit your booking. See ‘Reschedule Fee’ for more information. Tip: Please research where we are and your travel time - allow enough time to reach us.
- Sunrise Tour & After Dark Zipline Tour - Your schedule start time will vary depending on the time of year (differing seasons, daylight savings). An email will be sent to you 1 week prior to your Tour advising you of this start time.
- A reschedule fee of $15.00 reschedule fee per booking (Zipline Tour) or $30.00 reschedule fee per person (Sunrise and After Dark Zipline Tours) will be required if;
- You are running late for your tour time on the day of your experience or you have a change of mind, due to personal circumstances.
- You get stuck in traffic and experience considerable delays as a result of the weather conditions are not suited to your personal preference.
- By paying this reschedule fee per person, you are allowed to make amendments to your tour date and time for anything up to 3 months from date of the original booking. Your new tour date and time is subject to availability.
- All reschedules and reschedule enquiries are to be made by contacting Illawarra Fly directly.
- All reschedule fees and reschedule enquiries are handled directly by Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures and not by any of our 3rd Party Ticket Resellers.
LOOSE ITEMS POLICY – SUNRISE TOUR ONLY
The Visitor Centre has complimentary secure lockers for anything you wish to leave on the ground. Anything that you wear (jewellery, watches, glasses, sunglasses) or decide to bring (mobile phones, wallets, keys, cameras, GoPros, asthma inhalers or other medical requirements) on tour are completely at your own risk. If anything falls out of your pocket or you drop anything whilst using it, unfortunately it cannot be recovered from the forest floor.
GENERAL TICKET & BOOKING INFORMATION
- One Ticket purchased entitles one person entry to the Attraction on a single occasion
- Tickets can be purchased on our website, from 3rd party resellers and walk up.
- Out of Hours Tours (Treetop Walk Sunrise Tour and After Dark Zipline Tour) tickets:
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase. Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.
- For these out of hours Tours, we require a minimum of 6 people in order to proceed with the tour. If we do not get these number, an email will be sent out 3 days prior to, to inform you of this cancellation. In the event of this happening, we are happy to reschedule this tour for another available tour time or refund your ticket completely.
Tours will continue to operate in all weather conditions. Yes, we will go out in the rain and hail. Tour operations will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions such as lightning storms, extremely high winds and government declared catastrophic bushfire weather warning days. Tours will be postponed or cancelled at our discretion only.
We will offer an alternative departure date/time in consultation with you if the scheduled tour has been affected by these circumstances. If the weather conditions are not suited to your personal preference, you will be required to pay the $15.00 reschedule fee per booking (Zipline Tour) or $30.00 reschedule fee per person (Sunrise and After Dark Zipline Tours) to pick another day for your experience. See ‘Reschedule Fee’ for more information.
ZIPLINE TOUR & AFTER DARK ZIPLINE TOUR
Is This Tour For You?
- The Tour has been designed for persons of good health, that are comfortable of the thought of being at heights, have a reasonable degree of physical ability and a capacity to understand and adhere to basic safety instructions (including understanding English or have a translator on the tour with them).
- The Tour has not been designed for persons;
- Who are beyond the first trimester of pregnancy (risk of abdominal trauma).
- Who suffer from vertigo or extreme fears of heights.
- Who have heart conditions.
- Who are legally blind, missing limbs or have other limiting disabilities.
- Who have ankle, knee, hip injuries that can be exacerbated by performing the landings we require of them (reclined seated position to full weight standing, similar to arriving to the top of a chairlift when snow skiing).
- Who have spinal (including neck) or any other physical conditions that can be exacerbated by harness pressure, twisting or bending, strong/awkward landings An individual should seek medical advice from their doctor should there be any doubt as to their ability to safely accommodate any stressors associated with the Zipline Tour.
- You will be required to sign a declaration and waiver and you will need to satisfy our terms of trade.
- Prior to your booking, it is important for you to consider any health or medical matters that may impact your ability to complete our Zipline Tours.
- Illawarra Fly reserves the right to decline your participation in the tour, if we believe you could put yourself or others into a compromised position as a result of any illnesses or ailments.
- Zipline Tour participants agree to comply with all requirements of safety, signage and anything other directions as designated by the supplier. Any non-compliance of such safety, signage and directions, including reckless or careless conduct by Zipline Tour participants, may lead to cancellation of participants inclusion in the Zipline activity.
- If you are at all unsure about your ability or have restricted mobility, medical conditions or any disabilities which you are concerned about to successfully complete a Zipline Tour, please contact us to discuss your requirements prior to your booking & we’d be happy to help.
- Our maximum weight restriction for any single adult is 117kg (fully clothed).
- Our minimum height for children to participate is 105cm (natural) and they must be at least 4yrs old for safety reasons (as well as length of tour time, exposure to weather, toilet needs).
- When a child is between 105cm-125cm, they may be required to go on the Zipline as a “Tandem” with an adult due to their size. This decision will always be at the Tour Guides discretion. No child over 125cm is permitted to go as a “Tandem”.
- The combined weight of the child and adult must not exceed 117kg together. This decision will always be at the Tour Guides discretion.
- Children that are taller than 125cm and over 25kg must Zipline independently, not as a “Tandem”.
- All children under 13yrs need to be accompanied on the tour by an adult.
- Children between 13-18yrs, who can abide by the safety rules, are able to Zipline without adult supervision, however their waiver MUST be signed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18yrs and the parent/guardian MUST attend the safety briefing and remain onsite for the tour duration. This decision will always be at the Tour Guides discretion.
- Children between 13-18yrs are unable to be guardians for anyone under 13yrs on tour.
CAMERAS AND OTHER ITEMS
The Visitor Centre has complimentary secure lockers for all of your loose items as they are not permitted on the Zipline Tour. This includes mobile phones, wallets, keys and sunglasses. Anything that you wear (jewellery, watches, glasses) on tour are completely at your own risk. If anything was to fall or come off your body e.g earrings, unfortunately it cannot be recovered from the forest floor. If you have medical needs that require you to bring something (e.g asthma inhalers, EpiPens or other medical requirements), please let us know.
Some compact cameras are permitted (at the discretion of your Tour Guide) and are best attached to your harness with its own wrist strap or kept fitted in a zipped chest or leg pocket due to the harness strap around the waist. Large cameras/video cameras are not permitted as this compromises the safety of your flight. Any item taken on the course must be secured to either yourself or your harness for the entire duration of the trip.
Contact our friendly customer support service on 02 4885 1010.