Spoil your Grandparents this Grandparents day with a beautiful day in the rainforest.
We are spoiling all amazing Grandparents this weekend and inviting them to be our guest of honour with a special Grandparents Go Free ticket starting this Friday 26th October. Grandparents are always treating us so we’d love to treat ALL grandparents this coming Grandparents Day!
Grandparents come in all different forms and styles – be it Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles or even Mum or Dad that have to be both a parent and a grandparent! We want to thank these loving caregivers for the tireless work they do with FREE entry to Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures! Take a walk through the treetops on our Treetop Walk and experience the lush outdoors like never before whilst discovering the secrets of the rainforest and its animal residents. The Treetop Walk is a 1.5km walk through beautiful warm temperate rainforest with 500 metres of steel walkway nestled in the treetop canopy some 20-30 metres above the ground.
Offer is valid for entry from Friday 26 to Sunday 28 October (last entry at 4pm). Offer is only redeemable with a child’s individual admission ticket.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate.
Terms and conditions:
- Complimentary Adult ticket (ages 16+) when accompanied by a full paying adult or child (ages 4 – 15)
- Valid for the Treetop Walk only (not valid for the Zipline)
- One free admission per transaction
- This offer is available for purchase from either our website or admissions ticket desk using promo code “GRANDPARENT”
- Not valid with any other offer, group or advanced booking and combination ticket.
- Valid 26/10/2018 to 28/10/2018.